ARTS' International competition, Road Trips will open for registration in 2023.
“Through the Eyes of a Child”
A photography competition for children sponsored by Arts for Rural Texas and the Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce as part of Lickskillet Days. Images must depict the community of Fayetteville.
Cash awards will be given for 1st Place in each division. Images may be displayed in the historic Fayetteville Courthouse during Lickskillet Days, and some may be used for promotional purposes by the
City of Fayetteville and/or Arts for Rural Texas.
1. Follow the link to enter: https://form.jotform.com/222514452792052
2. Images must depict the community of Fayetteville, Texas.
3. Participants may enter up to 3 images.
4. Deadline for entry is 5 PM on Friday, October 7, 2022
5. Winners to be announced Saturday evening, October 15 at the Lickskillet Days kickoff dance in Fayetteville.
Selected entries will be on display in the courthouse Saturday and Sunday.
Any students in the three divisions below qualify to apply.
Division 1 - Elementary: Kindergarten through 4th grade.
Division 2 - Middle School: 5th grade through 8th grade
Division 3 - High School: 9th grade - 12th grade